Audioburst Search
Last month

Coming up next

Brews & The 'Boys: CBA Talk, Free Agency, Byron, and Robert Quinn - burst 6

Blogging the Boys
Last month

Trump bans US companies from exporting needed medical supplies

WBZ Midday News
6 hrs ago

"Lean On Me" singer Bill Withers dies at 81

WBZ Midday News
6 hrs ago

RFK's granddaughter and her young son missing, family says

10 10 WINS 24 Hour News
8 hrs ago

China is donating 1,000 ventilators to help New York in coronavirus fight

10 10 WINS 24 Hour News
1 hr ago

Dallas County surpasses 1,000 cases of novel coronavirus

Money Matters with Ken Moraif
3 hrs ago

Philadelphia company donating thousands of emergency grants to non-profits

KYW 24 Hour News
12 hrs ago

Seattle is one of first in nation to receive powerful new mask decontamination system

News, Traffic and Weather
12 hrs ago

Officials say Texas has 8,700 ventilators and nearly 20K hospital bed capacity

Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
12 hrs ago

The U.S. officially lost 700,000 jobs in March

WTOP 24 Hour News
13 hrs ago

Kudlow says he won't 'sugarcoat' it, U.S. economy is 'going to get worse'

News, Traffic and Weather
13 hrs ago

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

They're going to figure something out with Daqing Amari and I think that is a safe assumption to make this point. I just don't see the night getting something done with either them. So that comes up to the next name on the list in its Byron. Jones Byron Jones. I want today. I want to focus on two defenders fire and Jones. WanNa focus on Robert Quinn because I think those are the top four free agents. The cowboys have so focus on Byron Jones. I because we talked about it before Tom. But we don't know exactly. How the coaches feel about Byron Jones? But we do know one thing since the cowboys are probably not as good of a defense without it and if the League is very high on him you know he will get snapped up if they the cowboys make what I think is a mistake. And don't sign him The NFL just put out their top. One hundred one free agents and you know I you see the Dak is one in. Amari is three and then down at