Audioburst Search

Kobe Bryant elected to Basketball Hall of Fame months after death

Sean Hannity
9 hrs ago

Trump fires intel watchdog involved in impeachment probe

RMWorld Travel Connection with Robert & Mary Carey and Rudy Maxa
9 hrs ago

Trump warns of "a lot of death" from coronavirus in week ahead

Financial Quarterback Josh Jalinski
10 hrs ago

How Will Joe Biden Find His Joe Biden?

The Morgan Show with Morgan White, Jr.
4 hrs ago

Trump fires intel watchdog involved in impeachment probe

10 10 WINS 24 Hour News
15 hrs ago

Husband of RFK's granddaughter says she and son died

10 10 WINS 24 Hour News
15 hrs ago

Astonishing and Unexpected: NY Gov. Cuomo Reacts to Surprise Ventilator Donations

WCBS Programming
5 hrs ago

Astros' Justin Verlander and wife, Kate Upton, to donate MLB checks to coronavirus charities

KNX Programming
5 hrs ago

Why is California still waiting for a massive backlog of coronavirus test results?

KNX Programming
5 hrs ago

Philadelphia confirms 578 new cases of COVID-19, total at 3008

KYW 24 Hour News
12 hrs ago
KDWN 720AM

Automatic TRANSCRIPT

Is the number to call your thoughts on Bernie Sanders his comments on Fidel Castro his comments on praising evil murderous dictator you okay with that let's go to bury bury you are next on the Vegas take what's going on I think I think we want berry berry are you there we do not think that okay well I want to create something I heard from Connecticut I'm very needy we shall I love your show you mentioned something about that twenty nine thousand dollars a fifty percent tax rate yeah over that and I think I did some fact checking over to the website and that is not the case she claims I want to purchase the current tax rate structure and then making an adjustment for those for your income that's over two hundred fifty thousand he proposes three more different rates will rise from the thirty percent from forty percent to forty five or fifty percent and then anything over ten million is what starts taxing the Salisbury you would have been right until recently when he's been pressed on this issue and he asked where's the other twenty five billion dollars or trillion dollars come from and how are you able to have Medicare for all he gave some paperwork to Chris Cuomo on the on the C. N. N.'s stage in the debate hall last week and what he said in the in that literature apparently hasn't updated it on his website how we get the the have the other half of that money is taxing middle class America upwards of fifty percent if you make more than twenty nine thousand dollars a year now he met you may be right you may not have updated that on his website but people are judging many in the Democratic Party of said where's all this money going to come from you've only given us half of where it's gonna come from and